17 of the BEST Cider Cocktails! Easy cider cocktail recipes perfect for fall nights and parties!
It’s Friday, so time for happy hour and Cider Cocktails! Hope you enjoy these 17 best cider cocktail recipes that are perfect for fall! I thought I’d update an old Friday Fab 5 with a lot of easy cider cocktail recipes instead. Here’s a variety of easy cider cocktail recipes including some of my own, and some from blogger friends and others.
There are many ways to make a great fall cocktail with apple cider. Besides cider, you can also add a variety of apple liqueurs, or something else like spiced run, bourbon, or even tequila! Add some apple slices, cinnamon, or other spices or even rim the glass with cinnamon sugar for a fun treat.
Check out all the cider cocktails below along with a brief description of some of the main ingredients.
17 CIDER COCKTAILS
1. Cider Sangria (Snappy Gourmet) – An easy fall sangria with wine, cider, maple liqueur, cinnamon, apple, and sparkling water.
2. Spiced Pomegranate Cider Cocktail (Snappy Gourmet) – Combine apple cider, pomegranate liqueur, pomegranate juice, and cinnamon schnapps for this easy and unique cocktail.
3. Chai Spiced Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail (Little Kitchen Big World) – This gorgeous cocktail not only has cider, but chai spices along with bourbon and topped with ginger beer or hard cider.
4. Apple Cider Hot Toddy with Maple Syrup (Our Salty Kitchen) – Add some star anise, cinnamon, lemon, maple syrup, and bourbon to your apple cider and you have the perfect cocktail for chilly fall nights.
5. Spiked Caramel Apple Cider Cocktail (Catching Seeds) – Start with a homemade caramel sauce, then add cider and rum for a fun drink!
6. Frozen Apple Cider Slushee Cocktail (Healthfully Ever After) – For warm fall nights, try this cider slushee with cider, lemon, apple brandy, black walnut bitters, and fresh ginger.
7. Poisoned Apple Cider Cocktail (The 5 o’clock Chef) – Whoah, this cocktail has edible luster dust (you need to see it to believe it, gorgeous!), grenadine, pomegranate juice, rum, and cider.
8. Bourbon Apple Cider Mules (Spices In My DNA) – a fun twist on Moscow Mules with bourbon, lime, cider, and ginger beer.
9. Citrus Apple Cider Martini (Analida’s Ethnic Spoon) – This fun martini recipe starts with a homemade rosemary simple syrup, then add lemon juice, vodka, and cider.
10. Apple Cider Mimosas (Mantitlement) – An easy mimosa recipe with apple liqueur, apple cider, and prosecco. Yum!
11. Apple Cider Margaritas (The Blond Cook) – Fall twist on a margarita with tequila, cider, triple sec, and lime juice. Fun!
12. Slow Cooker Mulled Cider (Sue Bee Homemaker) – Warm mulled cider with spiced rum, sounds delicious.
13. Harvest Cider Whiskey Spritz (One Armed Mama) – Not only does this cocktail have apple cider, but also whiskey, hard cider, ginger beer, and club soda. Delish!
14. Gin Apple Pie Cocktail (The Speckled Palate) – A delicious sounding homemade cinnamon infused simple syrup along with cider and gin for apple pie in a glass!
15. Apple Cider Maple Fizz (Aimee Mars) – This easy cocktail starts with cider then maple syrup, bourbon, and ginger beer. Easy!
16. Apple Cider Bellini (Let’s Mingle) – Give this bellini a try for a fun brunch or anytime drink with apple cider, apple flavored vodka, and champagne.
17. Salted Caramel Apple Cider Bliss (The Spiffy Cookie) – Only a few ingredients for this drink including cider, caramel syrup, and salt!
Hope you enjoy these easy fall Cider Cocktail Recipes! Can’t wait to hear which one of these drinks you tried!