Rosemary Ricotta Corn, an easy side dish recipe ready in less than 10 minutes!
This post is sponsored by Libby’s®. All opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting brands I love so I can keep bringing you more fabulous recipes! (For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
Rosemary Ricotta Corn, is the best quick side dish recipe I’ve had in a long time! It’s easy enough for a weeknight meal, but also fancy enough for holiday meals! You may remember my recent Mini Pea Soup Bread Bowls, well I have another great recipe for you today with Libby’s® Vegetable Pouches! This time I used Libby’s® Whole Kernel Sweet Corn, for this quick side dish that will be on your table in less than 10 minutes. Can’t beat that!
If you haven’t already, check out Libby’s® Vegetable Pouches! They come in 5 varieties: Sweet Peas, Whole Kernel Sweet Corn, Cut Green Beans, Sliced Carrots, and Mixed Vegetables. The vegetables cook right in the pouch so you don’t even have to dirty a pot. Love that!
To cook, you tear the pouch about 1 inch and drain the liquid. Then microwave for about 45-50 seconds. That’s it! Wasn’t that easy?!
While the corn is in the microwave, in a microwave safe bowl, stir together the ricotta cheese, butter, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper.
While the corn is cooling slightly, put the ricotta cheese mixture in the microwave for about 30-45 seconds or until heated through. Stir in the corn and it’s done!
It’s really that quick and easy! Rosemary Ricotta Corn in less than 10 minutes! It’s probably more like 5 minutes, but it does take a minute or two sometimes to gather all the ingredients. Cost per serving is also reasonable at about $1.00.
Hope you enjoy!
Rosemary Ricotta Corn Recipe
- 1 (14 oz.) pouch Libby's® Whole Kernel Sweet Corn
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter cubed
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare corn according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave safe bowl, mix together ricotta, butter, rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper until well combined. When corn is done, place bowl in microwave and microwave ricotta mixture for about 30-45 seconds or until heated through and butter is melted.
- Stir corn into ricotta mixture and mix to combine. Serve immediately.
SNAPPY TIPS: Use a (microwave safe) serving bowl if you can for your ricotta mixture then you don't have to dirty another bowl.
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: Instead of rosemary, you could use your favorite fresh herb.