Peppermint Brownietini, chocolate martini cocktail recipe with chocolate liqueur, peppermint schnapps, brownie mix, and cake vodka.
Peppermint Brownietini Cocktail Recipe full of chocolate, brownie mix, and vodka in this easy drink recipe. TGIF! It’s -tini time again here at Snappy Gourmet! The -tini ideas just keep coming and coming! Since it’s December and the holidays are quickly approaching, how about a holiday themed cocktail??? My husband loves chocolate and peppermint so thought I’d combine the two into a drink, throw in some brownie mix, and the Peppermint Brownietini was born! I.think.I’m.in.LOVE. This drink is PERFECT for all your upcoming holiday parties and holidays!
I’m also working on some holiday cookie recipes for the next week or two so stay tuned. This would be a good time to sign up for my recipes by email if you haven’t already because I don’t think you’re going to want to miss this! I’m taking one of my favorite cookie doughs and turning it into multiple cookie recipes so that you can make many different kinds of cookies all from one dough! Now if that’s not “Snappy” I don’t know what is! :) I also have a healthy entrée coming up to make up for all the cookies coming soon.
This -tini cocktail is just as easy as the others with Pinnacle Cake flavored vodka, Godiva chocolate liqueur, Hiram Walker Peppermint Schnapps, milk/cream, and a little dry brownie mix. I used Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix. To serve I dipped the glass rims in Hershey’s chocolate syrup, rolled in crushed candy canes, and topped with whipped cream and some Candy Cane Candy like I made last year. Just a reminder that although I serve all of my -tini drinks in martini glasses you could certainly use any kind of glass you have!
Hope you enjoy!
- 3 tablespoons chocolate cream liqueur (such as Godiva Original)
- 2 tablespoons peppermint schnapps (such as Hiram Walker)
- 2 tablespoons cake flavored vodka (such as Pinnacle)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry brownie cake mix (such as Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge)
- 1/3 cup milk or cream
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup (such as Hershey's)
- 1 tablespoon crushed candy canes
- Garnish (optional): whipped cream and peppermint candies/candy canes
- Mix chocolate liqueur, peppermint schnapps, cake flavored vodka, brownie cake mix, and milk/cream shaker with ice. Shake for about 30 seconds.
- Dip rim of glass in chocolate syrup then in crushed candy canes. Strain drink into glass. Top drink with whipped cream and candy as desired.
(Nutrition data is provided when available for informational purposes only and calculated using an online nutritional calculator. For the most accurate information please calculate based on specific ingredients and brands you use as well as any changes you made to the recipe. I am not a certified nutritionist or registered dietician and any nutritional information provided should only be used as a general guideline and estimate.)