Chipotle Corn Dip recipe, the BEST spicy corn dip recipe! EASY to make and no cooking necessary. Use fresh, canned, or frozen corn. Naturally gluten-free.
Chipotle Corn Dip recipe, the best spicy corn dip that is also easy to make! Perfect summer appetizer for a potluck or party and no cooking necessary. A fun Mexican twist on an easy dip full of flavor!
This corn dip recipe is so easy to make. You just throw all the ingredients in a food processor or you could mix by hand if you don’t have a food processor. We were heading to a party earlier this summer and I need to come up with a quick dish. So sorry for the lack of and not so great pics. Had to snap some quick!
We had leftover corn on the cob in the fridge (kids wanted corn when we were at the grocery store but then refused to eat it when cooked, grrrrrr…..) Therefore I used leftover cooked corn on the cob (just cut if off the cob…), but you could also use defrosted frozen corn, or even drained canned corn. They’ll all work just fine. Just don’t use RAW corn off the cob.
If you’re not quite sure what to do with all your corn, here’s another great corn recipe, Rosemary Ricotta Corn!
Serve this Chipotle Corn Dip with tortilla chips, Fritos, or even veggies for a healthier snack! The dip itself is naturally gluten-free and you could also substitute lower fat ingredients and it will still turn out great! Enjoy!
Chipotle Corn Dip Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded monterrey jack (or cheddar) cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 chipotle packed in adobo
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 cups precooked corn kernels
- Place cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, cheese, cilantro, chipotle, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder in food processor. Process until smooth. Add corn and pulse just about 2-3 times or just until combined being careful not to over process corn.
- Store covered in the refrigerator and serve with your choice of chips or vegetables.
(Nutrition data is provided when available for informational purposes only and calculated using an online nutritional calculator. For the most accurate information please calculate based on specific ingredients and brands you use as well as any changes you made to the recipe. I am not a certified nutritionist or registered dietician and any nutritional information provided should only be used as a general guideline and estimate.)
Other dip recipes you may enjoy: