These quick and easy Pineapple Teriyaki Pork Cutlets are a perfect weeknight meal! The marinade takes minutes to prepare and you can let the pork marinade for an hour, all day, or overnight so they’ll be ready to cook when you’re ready! I served the pork with an easy and tasty broccoli salad. Recipe coming soon for that one! I’ve been getting some requests for more quick dinner ideas so here you go! Only 8 ingredients for the pork and it’s so moist and delicious you’re going to want to make a big batch of this and have leftovers!
For the marinade, I mixed together the soy sauce (I used Kikkoman low sodium), pineapple juice, brown sugar (I used Domino Light but you could use Dark), ground ginger (or substitute a little fresh), garlic powder (or you could use a little fresh), onion powder, and fresh cilantro in my Pyrex measuring cup. You could do this in a bowl of course but why dirty something else if you’re already using the measuring cup?? This recipes makes about 1 cup of marinade so if you want more, double the recipe.
Our grocery store had these pork sirloin cutlets on sale and they were delicious! Any kind of pork would work well with this marinade including pork chops or pork tenderloin.
I combined the pork and marinade in a Ziploc bag and placed in the fridge. Let the pork sit in the fridge for at least an hour, but a few hours or overnight is even better! Toss the bag around every now and then if you get a chance so that the pork is well coated.
Drain the marinade and grill for a few minutes per side or until desired doneness. These cutlets were thin so they only took a few minutes on the grill. Quick and easy! Let the meat rest for a little while after you take it off the grill so the juices can settle back in! Enjoy!
I’m just a poor blogger and all I ask for is a little love to keep me going. So please don’t forget to ENTER my current giveaways for some great prizes! If you like this recipe, please follow me on FACEBOOK or TWITTER. You can also sign-up to receive my recipes and posts by EMAIL or RSS. My recipes are original creations and owned by me unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy my recipes or pictures without my permission. Thanks for visiting Snappy Gourmet!
|Pineapple Teriyaki Pork Cutlets|| |
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 pounds boneless pork sirloin cutlets
- Mix together pineapple juice, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, garlic, and onion powder in a small bowl or container. Stir in cilantro.
- Pour marinade over pork in resealable bag. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat. Drain marinade from pork and discard. Grill pork about 2-4 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Let pork rest a few minutes before serving.
Other teriyaki recipes you might enjoy:
- Teriyaki Burgers – White on Rice Couple
- Marinated Teriyaki Chicken Fried Rice – Kiran Tarun
- Baked Teriyaki Turkey Meatballs – Cookin’ Canuck