Key Lime Pie Fizztini, an easy dessert cocktail recipe for you today! Ever have that punch that is basically sherbet dumped into a punch bowl with soda poured on top?? It was one of my favorites as a kid and it’s also the inspiration behind this cocktail! The flavor combinations for this cocktail are endless! Use your favorite fun Pinnacle flavored vodkas and different flavored sherbet for a whole new drink! And how fun would it be to have a sherbet cocktail bar setup at a party with different flavor sodas, sherbet, and Pinnacle vodka?!!! Fun!
This drink is super easy! Just spoon some lime sherbet into your glass then top with the other ingredients. The drink will form a foam or “fizz” on top!
Want more drink recipes? Check out my long list on my RECIPE INDEX for other great cocktail and drink recipes!
I’m just a poor blogger and all I ask for is a little love to keep me going. :) So please don’t forget to ENTER my current giveaways for some great prizes! If you like this recipe, please follow me on FACEBOOK or TWITTER. You can also sign-up to receive my recipes and posts by EMAIL or RSS. My recipes are original creations and owned by me unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy my recipes or pictures without my permission. Thanks for visiting Snappy Gourmet!
|Key Lime Pie Fizztini|| || |
- 2 tablespoons lime sherbet, softened
- 2 tablespoons Pinnacle Whipped Vodka
- 2 tablespoons Pinnacle Key Lime Whipped Vodka
- 4 tablespoons cream soda
- lime slices
- Place sherbet in martini glasses.
- In separate glass or shaker, combine Whipped Vodka, Key Lime Whipped Vodka, and cream soda. Pour over sherbet. Garnish with lime slices as desired.
Other Key Lime recipes I thought you may enjoy…
- Key Lime Pie – Sweetcakes Bakeshop
- Key Lime Pie Ice Cream Sandwiches – One Hungry Mama
- Key Lime Cupcakes – What About Second Breakfast