(For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
Key Lime Pie Fizztini, an easy dessert cocktail recipe for you today! Ever have that punch that is basically sherbet dumped into a punch bowl with soda poured on top?? It was one of my favorites as a kid and it’s also the inspiration behind this cocktail! The flavor combinations for this cocktail are endless! Use your favorite fun Pinnacle flavored vodkas and different flavored sherbet for a whole new drink! And how fun would it be to have a sherbet cocktail bar setup at a party with different flavor sodas, sherbet, and Pinnacle vodka?!!! Fun!
This drink is super easy! Just spoon some lime sherbet into your glass then top with the other ingredients. The drink will form a foam or “fizz” on top!
Want more drink recipes? Check out my long list on my RECIPE INDEX for other great cocktail and drink recipes!
Hope you enjoy!
Key Lime Pie Fizztini
- 2 tablespoons lime sherbet softened
- 2 tablespoons Pinnacle Whipped Vodka
- 2 tablespoons Pinnacle Key Lime Whipped Vodka
- 4 tablespoons cream soda
- lime slices
- Place sherbet in martini glasses.
- In separate glass or shaker, combine Whipped Vodka, Key Lime Whipped Vodka, and cream soda. Pour over sherbet. Garnish with lime slices as desired.
SNAPPY TIPS: You could also line the rim of the glass with graham cracker crumbs if desired.
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: Substitute any flavor sherbet for the lime sherbet if desired. Other flavor sodas for the cream soda may also be substituted such as vanilla or lemon-lime soda.
Other Key Lime recipes I thought you may enjoy…
- Key Lime Pie – Sweetcakes Bakeshop
- Key Lime Pie Ice Cream Sandwiches – One Hungry Mama
- Key Lime Cupcakes – What About Second Breakfast