Turtle Caketini, an easy chocolate martini cocktail recipe with cake vodka, chocolate liqueur, and caramel liqueur. The perfect party drink!
(For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
Turtle Caketini cocktail recipe, an easy drink with chocolate, caramel, and cake vodka. I survived Hurricane Irene, survived no power for a few days, and trying to survive kids not going back to school until next week (they were supposed to start school this week but that has been postponed until next week thanks to Irene). Not a good week for the blog, since I have SO many recipes swirling around in my head! Today’s recipe is for a yummy cocktail… Turtle Caketini.
Back to today’s recipe for the Turtle Caketini… Someone recently told me about Pinnacle Cake Flavored Vodka and I knew I had to give it a try. Pinnacle has a wide assortment of flavored vodkas such as Cotton Candy, Gummy, Whipped Cream, Root Beer, etc. Think of all the possibilities!!! Looking through my cupboard I came up with a long list of ideas I wanted to try but got inspired by a box of JELL-O Classic Turtle Instant Pudding Mix.
I had stocked up last winter on the turtle pudding since it’s a “seasonal” item and I still have a few boxes around. If you can’t find it in the stores right now, no problem. Substitute their chocolate variety. The vodka is CAKE flavored so let’s be honest here, whatever you mix with it, will probably taste good!! I have a few other ideas, but have to save them for future recipes. :) But in the meantime, hope you enjoy this Turtle Caketini!
Hope you enjoy!
Take your pick…with or without whipped cream!
- 2 tablespoons Pinnacle Cake Flavored Vodka
- 1 tablespoon Godiva Original Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 tablespoon Baileys Creme Caramel Liqueur
- 4 tablespoons milk (or cream)
- 1 teaspoon JELL-O turtle flavored instant pudding mix
- Finely crushed toasted pecans
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Mix cake vodka, chocolate liqueur, caramel liqueur, milk (cream), and pudding mix in shaker with ice. Shake with ice.
- Dip rim of martini glass into caramel. Dip into crushed pecans, then pour drink into glass.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.
SNAPPY TIPS: This recipe makes one drink, so multiple it if serving other people.
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: If you don't have or can't find turtle pudding mix, substitute chocolate.