Recipe for Peppermint Cookietini is like a peppermint cookie in cocktail form with cream, cookie dough vodka, peppermint schnapps, and candy canes.
Peppermint Cookietini Cocktail recipe is a peppermint cookie turned into a cocktail recipe. It’s the perfect party cocktail drink recipe and the easy to make for the holidays or Christmas! It’s even a great New Year’s drink recipe! I also have a few ideas to make a version for the kiddos, so read on. Happy holidays! If you’re looking for more holiday or cocktail drink recipes, try my RECIPE INDEX for many more ideas.
I had a long list of holiday and Christmas recipes I was going to post this week but I’m having a very difficult time getting back into the holiday spirit here in Connecticut. I may have to save some recipes for next year. I was actually all set to post this recipe last Friday but cancelled it after the tragedy at Sandy Hook a few towns over from mine. I’m trying very hard to get back into the holiday spirit and I’m wishing each of you a very happy, healthy, and peaceful holiday season. I have so much to be thankful for this year and hope you do too.
This Peppermint Cookietini cocktail is a simple and easy party cocktail drink. The recipe only has a few ingredients. If you’re looking for a non-alcohol version I’d suggest putting some cream and ice (or vanilla ice cream and a little milk) into a blender with some crushed candy canes and a little peppermint extract. You could also add some sugar cookie mix for that cookie flavor. Yum!
Hope you enjoy!
- 5 tablespoons cream (or milk or half & half)
- 4 tablespoons cookie dough flavored vodka (such as Pinnacle)
- 3 tablespoons peppermint schnapps (such as DeKuyper)
- Garnish (optional): simple syrup, candy canes, and crushed candy canes
- Place cream, vodka, and schnapps in shaker with ice. Shake with ice about 10 seconds.
- Dip glass rim in simple syrup and crushed candy canes if desired. Put a few crushed candy canes in bottom of glass if you'd like, then strain drink into glass. Garnish drink with candy canes if desired.
(Nutrition data is provided when available for informational purposes only and calculated using an online nutritional calculator. For the most accurate information please calculate based on specific ingredients and brands you use as well as any changes you made to the recipe. I am not a certified nutritionist or registered dietician and any nutritional information provided should only be used as a general guideline and estimate.)
More cocktail recipes I thought you would enjoy: