Recipe for Peppermint Cookietini is like a peppermint cookie in cocktail form with cream, cookie dough vodka, peppermint schnapps, and candy canes.
(For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
Peppermint Cookietini Cocktail recipe is a peppermint cookie turned into a cocktail recipe. It’s the perfect party cocktail drink recipe and the easy to make for the holidays or Christmas! It’s even a great New Year’s drink recipe! I also have a few ideas to make a version for the kiddos, so read on. Happy holidays! If you’re looking for more holiday or cocktail drink recipes, try my RECIPE INDEX for many more ideas.
I had a long list of holiday and Christmas recipes I was going to post this week but I’m having a very difficult time getting back into the holiday spirit here in Connecticut. I may have to save some recipes for next year. I was actually all set to post this recipe last Friday but cancelled it after the tragedy at Sandy Hook a few towns over from mine. I’m trying very hard to get back into the holiday spirit and I’m wishing each of you a very happy, healthy, and peaceful holiday season. I have so much to be thankful for this year and hope you do too.
This Peppermint Cookietini cocktail is a simple and easy party cocktail drink. The recipe only has a few ingredients. If you’re looking for a non-alcohol version I’d suggest putting some cream and ice (or vanilla ice cream and a little milk) into a blender with some crushed candy canes and a little peppermint extract. You could also add some sugar cookie mix for that cookie flavor. Yum!
Hope you enjoy!
- 5 tablespoons cream (or milk or half & half)
- 4 tablespoons cookie dough flavored vodka (such as Pinnacle)
- 3 tablespoons peppermint schnapps (such as DeKuyper)
- Garnish (optional): simple syrup, candy canes, and crushed candy canes
- Place cream, vodka, and schnapps in shaker with ice. Shake with ice about 10 seconds.
- Dip glass rim in simple syrup and crushed candy canes if desired. Put a few crushed candy canes in bottom of glass if you'd like, then strain drink into glass. Garnish drink with candy canes if desired.
More cocktail recipes I thought you would enjoy: