Peach Crisptini, a fun twist on a classic dessert recipe. I love peach crisp in the summer! So why not turn it into a cocktail, right? This is a fun twist that I think you’ll love! Also some tips on making this a nonalcoholic drink too!
This ‘tini is quick and easy! Just mix together peach juice/nectar, peach vodka, cinnamon schnapps, and amaretto. You may have to change the quantities to suit your taste.
For a nonalcoholic version use a little almond extract and a little cinnamon extract with the peach juice.
I’m just a poor blogger and all I ask for is a little love to keep me going. So please don’t forget to ENTER my current giveaways for some great prizes! If you like this recipe, please follow me on FACEBOOK or TWITTER. You can also sign-up to receive my recipes and posts by EMAIL or RSS. My recipes are original creations and owned by me unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy my recipes or pictures without my permission. Thanks for visiting Snappy Gourmet!
|Peach Crisptini|| |
- ½ cup peach juice or nectar
- 2 tablespoons Pinnacle Peach Vodka
- 1 tablespoon Hiram Walker Cinnamon Schnapps
- 1 tablespoon Disaronno Amaretto
- Shake all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Strain into a glass.
More peach recipes I thought you would enjoy:
- Peach Ginger Sangria – Kitchen Konfidence
- Peach Wontons – She Wears Many Hats
- Peaches & Cream Whoopie Pies – Sweet Pea’s Kitchen