Mini Tarragon Lemon Shrimp Paninis, an easy panini appetizer recipe. Today is my last entry in the Saucy Mama Fab with Five Recipe Challenge! I hope you have been enjoying all the recipes I brought to you this week! Today’s recipe uses the Saucy Mama Tarragon Lemon Mustard. The mustard is sweet and tangy and I thought it really went well the shrimp. Don’t worry if you don’t have a panini maker, you can grill these sandwiches. The mustard would also be a great addition in your side salads or salad dressings, in your marinades, and as a sandwich spread. Don’t forget to enter my GIVEAWAY sponsored by Saucy Mama!
These cute little paninis are a great snack or appetizer or serve them as a main dish! Instead of using small baguette slices you could use regular slices of bread for larger sandwiches.
I don’t take any advertisement money and all I ask for is a little love to keep me going. :) So please don’t forget to ENTER my current giveaways for some great prizes! If you like this recipe, please follow me on FACEBOOK or TWITTER. You can also sign-up to receive my recipes and posts by EMAIL or RSS. Thanks for visiting Snappy Gourmet!
|Mini Tarragon Lemon Shrimp Paninis|| |
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons SAUCY MAMA Tarragon Lemon Mustard
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1¼ cup chopped precooked large shrimp (about ½ lb)
- ¾ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 24 thin baguette slices
- Olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl stir together mayonnaise, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir in shrimp and cheese.
- Top half of baguette slices with shrimp mixture then cover with remaining baguette slices to form sandwiches. Lightly brush olive oil on both sides of sandwich.
- Cook sandwiches in preheated Panini maker for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: Chopped precooked chicken can be substituted for the shrimp.
[For more recipes visit Snappy Gourmet (http://www.snappygourmet.com); sign-up for posts via email or RSS; or follow on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.]
Note: The above mentioned product was provided for free to use. No other compensation was provided. All opinions are my own.