Spiced Pomegranate Cider Cocktails will put you in the fall spirit in no time! You can easily make this without the alcohol for the kids and non-drinkers and it’s quite delicious too! Fall “technically” starts this weekend so let’s get in the mood!
Happy Fall! Hope you enjoy!
I’m just a poor blogger and all I ask for is a little love to keep me going. So please don’t forget to ENTER my current giveaways for some great prizes! If you like this recipe, please follow me on FACEBOOK or TWITTER. You can also sign-up to receive my recipes and posts by EMAIL or RSS. My recipes are original creations and owned by me unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy my recipes or pictures without my permission. Thanks for visiting Snappy Gourmet!
|Spiced Pomegranate Cider Cocktail|| || |
- ½ cup apple cider
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate liqueur (such as PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur)
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice (such as POM Wonderful Pomegranate Juice)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon schnapps (such as Hiram Walker Cinnamon Schnapps)
- Mix the cider, pomegranate liqueur, pomegranate juice, and cinnamon schnapps in a glass and serve.
- Drink may be served hot or cold. To heat drink, microwave on high for 30 second intervals until hot, or heat all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat until hot.
Other cider recipes you might enjoy: