Cucumber Watermelon Spatini, a fun refreshing martini recipe with watermelon, cucumber, mint, lime juice, and Pinnacle Cucumber Watermelon Vodka.
(For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
Cucumber Watermelon Spatini cocktail recipe, Hello summer! Ok, summer hasn’t “officially” started, but I couldn’t help celebrate a little when I heard Pinnacle Vodka came out with some new flavors recently including Cucumber Watermelon, Peach, and Blackberry! For my friends who do not drink, I have a few substitution ideas for you that I’m sure you’ll enjoy just as much! This Cucumber Watermelon Spatini reminds me of being at a spa and summertime all in one! Hope you also enjoyed my recent Peach & Honey Sangria Slushies and my recent giveaways! I’m looking forward to bringing you some summertime drinks, snacks, entrees, and desserts soon!!
The drink is super snappy! Just blend together some chopped watermelon, cucumber, fresh mint, lime juice, and Pinnacle Cucumber Watermelon Vodka until smooth. If it’s a little chunky, strain the drink, before pouring into glasses.
For my friends who don’t drink, you can substitute water, lemon-lime soda, or even prepared lemonade or limeade for the vodka.
Anyone else love summer????
Hope you enjoy!
Cucumber Watermelon Spatini
- 2 cups seedless watermelon chopped
- 2/3 cup cucumber chopped peeled & seeded
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 6 tablespoons Pinnacle Cucumber Watermelon Vodka
- Garnish (optional): Lime slices
- Place watermelon, cucumber, mint, lime juice, and vodka in blender. Process until smooth. Strain if desired.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with lime slices if desired.
Other Cucumber Watermelon recipes I thought you would like: