Today is my last entry in the Saucy Mama Fab with Five Recipe Challenge! I hope you have been enjoying all the recipes I brought to you this week! Today’s recipe uses the Saucy Mama Tarragon Lemon Mustard. The mustard is sweet and tangy and I thought it really went well the shrimp. Don’t worry if you don’t have a panini maker, you can grill these sandwiches. The mustard would also be a great addition in your side salads or salad dressings, in your marinades, and as a sandwich spread. Don’t forget to enter my GIVEAWAY sponsored by Saucy Mama!
These cute little paninis are a great snack or appetizer or serve them as a main dish! Instead of using small baguette slices you could use regular slices of bread for larger sandwiches.
I don’t take any advertisement money and all I ask for is a little love to keep me going. So please don’t forget to ENTER my current giveaways for some great prizes! If you like this recipe, please follow me on FACEBOOK or TWITTER. You can also sign-up to receive my recipes and posts by EMAIL or RSS. Thanks for visiting Snappy Gourmet!
|Mini Tarragon Lemon Shrimp Paninis|| |
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons SAUCY MAMA Tarragon Lemon Mustard
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1¼ cup chopped precooked large shrimp (about ½ lb)
- ¾ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 24 thin baguette slices
- Olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl stir together mayonnaise, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir in shrimp and cheese.
- Top half of baguette slices with shrimp mixture then cover with remaining baguette slices to form sandwiches. Lightly brush olive oil on both sides of sandwich.
- Cook sandwiches in preheated Panini maker for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: Chopped precooked chicken can be substituted for the shrimp.
[For more recipes visit Snappy Gourmet (http://www.snappygourmet.com); sign-up for posts via email or RSS; or follow on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.]
Note: The above mentioned product was provided for free to use. No other compensation was provided. All opinions are my own.