Buffalo Chicken Nachos
Buffalo Chicken Nachos, homemade sheet pan nachos with buffalo chicken flavors including shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, celery, carrots, and blue cheese.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Yield 8 - 12 servings
- 2 cups precooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup buffalo sauce divided
- 1/2 cup carrots finely chopped
- 1/2 cup celery finely chopped
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbled
- 1 (10 - 12 ounce) bag Tortilla Chips
- 1 pound shredded cheese (such as cheddar, Monterrey jack, Mexican blend, etc.), divided
- Toppings (optional): Sour Cream, Ranch Dressing, Blue Cheese Dressing, Lettuce, Onion
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
In a large bowl stir together the chicken with 1/2 cup buffalo sauce. Add more sauce as desired.
Place the tortilla chips in an even layer over the baking sheet. Sprinkle about half to three-fourths of the shredded cheese on top of the chips.
Spoon chicken, carrots, celery, and blue cheese on top of chips. Top with remaining cheese.
Bake nachos at 350 degrees F for about 5-10 minute or until cheese has melted. Drizzle some of the remaining buffalo sauce on top of desired.
Serve nachos with your favorite toppings as suggested.
SNAPPY TIPS: Measurements for this recipe are approximate. You may need to adjust to your personal preference. I suggest grating your own cheese rather than using the pre-shredded cheese for better results.
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: You can serve these nachos with your favorite toppings including some of the suggestions given.