Lemon Dill Asparagus Sauté, an easy vegetable recipe that is the perfect side for any meal or the holidays. Ready in minutes, this asparagus is quick and easy anytime!
This post is sponsored by Country Crock®. All opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting brands I love so I can keep bringing you more fabulous recipes! (For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
I have a perfect spring vegetable recipe for you today, Lemon Dill Asparagus Sauté! I teamed up once again with Country Crock® to bring you another great recipe using Country Crock® buttery spread, like my recent Light Italian Chicken Chili recipe. Lots of fresh flavors in this Lemon Dill Asparagus Sauté and it’s ready in only 12 minutes. I can’t believe how quick and easy this side dish recipe came together!
I’m always looking for quick and easy vegetable side dish ideas. I was happy to try the Country Crock® Simply Sautéed Vegetables recipe recently and added my own twists and ideas. My grocery store recently had the most beautiful asparagus so I knew I had to get some and give the recipe a try.
Along with Country Crock® buttery spread, I added some fresh dill, lemon juice, and lemon zest. This Lemon Dill Asparagus Sauté Recipe is so quick, be sure to have your lemon zested and juiced and your fresh dill chopped before you start cooking.
To start, add some Country Crock® buttery spread to your pan, then add the asparagus. Sauté the asparagus for about 8 minutes or until crisp and tender. You may need to adjust the cooking time a bit depending on how tender you like your vegetables.
When the asparagus is just about done, stir in the lemon juice and zest, fresh dill, and the remaining Country Crock® buttery spread and that’s it! You can also add a little salt and pepper if you’d like.
Wasn’t that easy? I couldn’t get my son to stop stealing some, even before I got to take the pictures!
Fresh delicious vegetables in about 12 minutes, I love it! It’s quick enough for a busy weeknight meal and also great for a special occasion or holiday dinner.
You could easily substitute frozen asparagus as well, if you’re really short on time or if you can’t find fresh asparagus near you. You could even substitute your favorite vegetable and spices/herbs for a whole new recipe that would be perfect for your family.
Hope you enjoy this Lemon Dill Asparagus Sauté recipe!
I’d love to hear if you make this recipe or how you made your own Country Crock® Simply Sautéed Vegetables! You can join the conversation online using #CountryCrock! Be sure to visit Country Crock® on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and visit CountryCrock.com for more recipes!
Lemon Dill Asparagus Sauté Recipe
- 3 tablespoons Country Crock® Original Spread divided
- 16 ounces fresh asparagus
- 1 small lemon zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Salt & Pepper (optional)
- Melt 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Original Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté asparagus, stirring occasionally, until asparagus is crisp and tender, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice, zest, and fresh dill.
- Top with remaining 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Original Spread. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- To save time, frozen asparagus may be substituted.
- Country Crock® Calcium Spread may be substituted for Country Crock® Original Spread. One tablespoon offers 10% of the daily value, and three tablespoons has as much calcium as a glass of milk!
Other vegetable recipes you may enjoy:
- Charred Corn Zucchini Sauté – Country Crock®
- Simply Sautéed Spring Vegetables – Country Crock®
- Sautéed Basil Garlic Vegetables – Country Crock®