I’m sure there are probably a lot of Chocolate Caramel Martini recipes on the internet and probably some similar to this one. I used what I had around the house and decided to add a little secret ingredient, a couple of teaspoons of Chocolate Turtle Instant Pudding Mix. Shhhhhh, don’t tell anyone. Unfortunately, the pudding mix is a seasonal item and may or may not still be around in the grocery store. So if you can’t find it you can substitute chocolate, caramel, or vanilla pudding. Don’t worry, the drink will not turn into pudding!
This is a great recipe to add to your Valentine’s Day menu!
|Chocolate Caramel Martini||
- 4 tablespoons milk or cream
- 3 tablespoons Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 2 tablespoons Baileys with Caramel
- 1 tablespoon vanilla flavored vodka
- 2 teaspoons chocolate turtle instant pudding mix
- Toppings suggestions: whipped topping/cream, shaved chocolate or chocolate pieces, chocolate or caramel sauce
- Place all ingredients into a shaker with ice. Shake for about 30 seconds to 1 minute then strain into a martini glass. Top as desired.