Mississippi Mud in cocktail form with tastes of marshmallows, chocolate, and nuts!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 4 tablespoons Pinnacle Marshmallow Vodka (or other brand of marshmallow vodka or whipped cream vodka)
- 3 tablespoons Godiva Chocolate liqueur
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream or milk
- 2 tablespoons Nocello or a pecan liqueur or other nut liqueur
- 2 teaspoons Hershey's chocolate syrup
- Chocolate whipped cream (such as Reddi-wip)
- Chocolate shavings or curls
Mix marshmallow vodka, chocolate liqueur, milk/cream, nut liqueur, and chocolate syrup in a shaker with ice. Shake for about 30 seconds.
Strain drink into glass. Top drink with whipped cream and chocolate shavings/curls.
SNAPPY TIPS: This makes 1 drink, so multiple if you are serving more people.
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: You can use any kind of nut liqueur.