Easy Chicken Greek Salad Wrap Sandwich
Easy no-bake wrap sandwich ready in minutes!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Yield 1 sandwich
- 1/2 cup precooked chicken chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh tomato chopped
- 1/4 cup cucumber chopped
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon red onion finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt & pepper if desired
- 1 flat bread or tortilla
In a small bowl, combine the chicken, tomato, cucumber, feta, and red onion. Mix in the olive oil, vinegar, oregano, and salt/pepper if desired until well combined.
Spoon salad down center of bread, and wrap tightly.
SNAPPY TIPS: Instead of a flat bread, you could substitute a tortilla, gluten free bread, or even lettuce leaves.
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: Instead of chicken, you could substitute precooked shrimp. Instead of oregano, you could use dill or other dried herbs.