Feta Spread with Rosemary and Lemon
Quick and easy spread and appetizer recipe with only 5 ingredients!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Yield 8 -12 (makes about 1 cup)
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Serving suggestions: vegetables, crackers, toasted baguette slices, pretzels, etc.
In a medium mixing bowl mix together cream cheese, feta, rosemary, lemon juice, and garlic until well combined (or place in a food processor and process several times until just combined). Add salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
SNAPPY TIPS: Make sure the cream cheese is softened to room temperature to make it easy to combine. Instead of mixing by hand, you can also place the ingredients in a food processor and process until just combined.
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: You can use light/lowfat cream cheese or feta cheese.