Peach White Wine Sangria Slushie
Peach White Wine Sangria Slushies, all your favorite Sangria flavors in a fun frozen version!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 cup cold white wine (such as Riesling or your favorite variety)
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier)
- 2 tablespoons peach liqueur (such as Hiram Walker Peach Schnapps)
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups frozen peach slices (store bought or make your own)
- Garnish (optional): Lime slices and/or orange slices, straws
Place the wine, orange liqueur, peach liqueur, orange juice, lime juice, and honey in blender. Add frozen peaches.
Process until smooth. Pour into glasses.
Garnish as desired.
SNAPPY TIPS: Make sure your wine is cold and peaches are frozen so that the drink stays cold and frozen.
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: You can use any variety of your favorite white wine.