Homemade Tzatziki Recipe
Homemade Tzatzki, an easy Greek dip and sauce.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Yield 3 cups
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups peeled seeded, & chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup fresh dill (or 2 tablespoons dried dill)
- 2 garlic cloves (or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
SNAPPY TIPS: There are many variation possibilities. Fresh ingredients are better, but use what you have.
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: You can substitute additional yogurt for the sour cream.