Baked Greek Fries
Baked Greek Fries, easy homemade fries topped with Tzatziki, feta cheese, and fresh parsley.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
Yield 1 serving
- 1 large russet baking potato
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons homemade Tzatziki (or store bought)
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Thinly cut potato into long strips to form fries. Toss with olive oil then oregano, lemon zest, salt, pepper, and garlic. Place in single layer on lined baking sheet.
Bake french fries about 20-30 minutes, rotating pans halfway through baking, or until desired crispiness.
Toss french fries with Tzatziki, feta cheese, and parsley.
SNAPPY TIPS: Be sure to slice the potatoes very thin and about the same size so they cook evenly. If the potatoes are cut too thick they won't get very crispy. The amount of spices and herbs may need to be adjusted to personal preferences. This recipe serves 1 (or 2) but you can easily multiply for more servings.
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: Substitute your favorite spices or dry herbs.