Raspberry Sangria Punch Recipe
Raspberry Sangria Punch, easy white wine sangria great for a crowd and holiday parties!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Yield 10 - 12 servings
- 2 bottles white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio)
- 3/4 cup Torani Raspberry Syrup
- 1/2 cup rum
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps
- 1 (12 oz.) package fresh raspberries
- 3 limes quartered & sliced
- 2 oranges quartered & sliced
- 2 lemons quartered & sliced
- 1 liter sparkling water
Pour wine into a large punch bowl. Add raspberry syrup, rum, and peach schnapps. Stir to combine.
Add raspberries, limes, oranges, and lemons to bowl. Stir to combine. Let sit about 30 minutes.
Add sparkling water and ice, and stir gently until combined. Serve immediately.
SNAPPY TIPS: For a more carbonated cocktail add additional sparkling water.
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: Instead of fresh raspberries you can substitute frozen raspberries. Depending on how sweet your wine is you may prefer a soda (ginger ale or lemon-lime) instead of sparkling water.