Happy Friday! Another week done and another round-up of Friday Fab 5 recipes for you today. Thanksgiving is coming up fast! Here are 5 fabulous Thanksgiving side recipes. The recipes are from some of my favorite food bloggers so be sure to check them out. Hope you have a great weekend and get cooking!
Thanksgiving Side Recipes: (clockwise from top center)
- Caramelized Brussels Sprouts with Dark Cherry Sauce & Hazelnut – An Edible Mosaic
- Corn Pudding – The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Cheesy Potatoes – Nutmeg Nanny
- Butternut Squash & Spelt Salad with Goat Cheese & Toasted Almonds – The Lemon Bowl
- Apple Beet Compote with Fennel & Candied Walnuts – Chef Dennis
Have a great weekend friends!
All photos are copyrighted to above mentioned bloggers. Special thanks to the above sites and bloggers for giving me permission to post their photos.