Ready for some football? Or maybe just the Super Bowl Snacks? Another week done and another round-up of Friday Fab 5 recipes for you today. Super Bowl is coming up quick so here are 5 fabulous Super Bowl Snacks recipes from some of my favorite food bloggers so be sure to check them out. Hope your weekend is full of good food!
Super Bowl Snacks Recipes:
(clockwise from top center)
- Buffalo Chicken Biscuit Poppers – Snappy Gourmet
- Reuben Rolls with Homemade Thousand Island – Spabettie
- 3 Ingredient Crescent Sausage Bites – The Kitchen is My Playground
- Skinny Philly Cheese Steak Dip – Jeanette’s Healthy Living
- Cheesy Horseradish Bourbon Dip – What Jew Wanna Eat
Have a great weekend friends!
All photos are copyrighted to above mentioned bloggers. Special thanks to the above sites and bloggers for giving me permission to post their photos.