Summer is right around the corner and the weather is getting warmer. Hope you enjoy these five great SUMMER DINNER RECIPES from some of my favorite bloggers! Would love to hear what you’re cooking for dinner these days!
Friday Fab 5 summer dinner recipes: (clockwise from top center):
- Mediterranean Chopped Salad – Wine & Glue
- Arugula Salad with Mozzarella, Prosciutto, and Lemon Caper Vinaigrette – Foodologie
- Spicy Asian Slaw Summer Rolls – The View From Great Island
- Vegetable Shrimp Stuffed Avocados – The Heritage Cook
- Italian Mini Sub Sandwiches – Nutmeg Nanny
Have a great weekend friends!
All photos are copyrighted to above mentioned bloggers. Special thanks to the above sites and bloggers for giving me permission to post their photos.