Homemade Chinese recipes so you don’t always have to get takeout. Sounds good, right? What’s your favorite Chinese takeout dish? Mine has always been General Tso’s chicken but I can’t wait to try some of these homemade Chinese recipes for other dishes! Check out these five recipes from some of my food blogging friends and be sure to give the recipes a try!
(clockwise from top center)
- Cashew Chicken – Simply Sated
- Chicken Dumplings – What Jew Wanna Eat
- Chinese Shrimp Fried Rice – Jeanette’s Healthy Living
- Sweet & Sour Chicken Takeout – The American Bite
- Honey Garlic Chicken – Food, Faith, & Fitness
Have a great weekend friends!
All photos are copyrighted to above mentioned bloggers. Special thanks to the above sites and bloggers for giving me permission to post their photos.