Peppermint Cookietini Cocktail recipe is a peppermint cookie turned into a cocktail recipe. It’s the perfect party cocktail drink recipe and the easy to make for the holidays or Christmas! It’s even a great New Year’s drink recipe! I also have a few ideas to make a version for the kiddos, so read on. Happy holidays! If you’re looking for more holiday or cocktail drink recipes, try my RECIPE INDEX for many more ideas.
I had a long list of holiday and Christmas recipes I was going to post this week but I’m having a very difficult time getting back into the holiday spirit here in Connecticut. I may have to save some recipes for next year. I was actually all set to post this recipe last Friday but cancelled it after the tragedy at Sandy Hook a few towns over from mine. I’m trying very hard to get back into the holiday spirit and I’m wishing each of you a very happy, healthy, and peaceful holiday season. I have so much to be thankful for this year and hope you do too.
This Peppermint Cookietini cocktail is a simple and easy party cocktail drink. The recipe only has a few ingredients. If you’re looking for a non-alcohol version I’d suggest putting some cream and ice (or vanilla ice cream and a little milk) into a blender with some crushed candy canes and a little peppermint extract. You could also add some sugar cookie mix for that cookie flavor. Yum!
I’m just a poor blogger and all I ask for is a little love to keep me going. So please don’t forget to ENTER my current giveaways for some great prizes! If you like this recipe, please follow me on FACEBOOK or TWITTER. You can also sign-up to receive my recipes and posts by EMAIL or RSS. My recipes are original creations and owned by me unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy my recipes or pictures without my permission. Thanks for visiting Snappy Gourmet!
|Peppermint Cookietini Cocktail|| || |
- 5 tablespoons cream (or milk or half & half)
- 4 tablespoons cookie dough flavored vodka (such as Pinnacle)
- 3 tablespoons peppermint schnapps (such as DeKuyper)
- Garnish (optional): simple syrup, candy canes, and crushed candy canes
- Place cream, vodka, and schnapps in shaker with ice. Shake with ice about 10 seconds.
- Dip glass rim in simple syrup and crushed candy canes if desired. Put a few crushed candy canes in bottom of glass if you'd like, then strain drink into glass. Garnish drink with candy canes if desired.
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: Instead of cream, substitute milk, half &amp;amp; half, or even melted vanilla ice cream.
[For more recipes visit Snappy Gourmet (http://www.snappygourmet.com); sign-up for posts via email or RSS; or follow on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.]
More cocktail recipes I thought you would enjoy:
- Boozy Eggnog Cocktail – Fork Knife Swoon
- Cranberry Fizz – Dinners, Dishes, & Desserts
- Cranberry Mojito – Santa Barbara Chic