So it’s spring even though it may not feel like it around here much these days. I hope it’s sunny and warm wherever you are. Today, I have five fun SPRING RECIPES for you to enjoy!
Friday Fab 5 spring recipes: (clockwise from top center):
- Spring Trifle Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette – Seasonal and Savory
- Spring Thai Chicken Noodle Soup – Everyday Maven
- Spring Veggie Salad with Creamy Avocado Ranch – Kitchen Treaty
- Roasted Shabbat Chicken with Spring Vegetables – What Jew Wanna Eat
- Ruby Slipper Springtini – Snappy Gourmet
Have a great weekend friends!
All photos are copyrighted to above mentioned bloggers. Special thanks to the above sites and bloggers for giving me permission to post their photos.