All recipes, photographs, and content on Snappy Gourmet are owned by Snappy Gourmet and are copyright protected. Material on the internet is protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Do not distribute or copy any content, recipes, or photographs from Snappy Gourmet without written permission. I work very hard to provide original content, recipes, and photographs for my readers, so please adhere to the following guidelines:
What you are permitted to do:
- You are permitted to use and/or print Snappy Gourmet recipes for personal home use.
- You are permitted to use Snappy Gourmet photographs on your blog/website ONLY if the photograph is linked or a link is provided that goes back to the original post on Snappy Gourmet AND the original recipe is not posted on your site.
- Share a photograph from Snappy Gourmet on sites such as Pinterest, Facebook, etc. only if the recipe is not included and the photograph links to the original recipe on Snappy Gourmet.
What you are NOT permitted to do:
- You are not permitted to distribute Snappy Gourmet content, photographs, or recipes in their entirety in any form with or without credit to Snappy Gourmet. This includes but not limited to, copying my recipes and posting them on any website either your own or other (including Pinterest, Facebook, your blog/website, etc.) with the exception of the guidelines listed above.
- You are not permitted to use any content, photographs, or recipes from Snappy Gourmet for commercial use or for pay of any kind.
If the above conditions are not adhered to, a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) complaint may be filed against you with your host or a suit may be filed with an attorney. Please note that some hosts will shut down your site for a period of time or indefinitely. If you have questions, would like permission to use material, or would like to purchase exclusive or non-exclusive rights to any of my photographs, content, or recipes, please send an email to [email protected] or use the contact form.