This week’s Friday Fab 5 is all about pumpkin! Instead of just sweet pumpkin dishes, I thought a pumpkin roundup of savory dishes would be a great addition to my Friday Fab 5!
I’ve been eating so many pumpkin dishes this fall, I probably should have just grown my own pumpkins! Here are five pumpkin recipes from my food blogging friends and I that I hope you like.
Be sure to check out these pages for the recipes and let them know Snappy Gourmet sent you! Links to recipes below.
Friday Fab 5 savory pumpkin recipes: (clockwise from top center)
- Creamy Pumpkin Sage Sausage Pasta – Snappy Gourmet
- Cheesy Pumpkin Quinoa Stuffed Peppers – What Jew Wanna Eat
- Pumpkin Alfredo – Juanita’s Cocina
- Pumpkin Sage Focaccia – Crumb
- Spicy Pumpkin Soup with Chili Cream – Masala Herb
Have a great weekend friends!
All photos are copyrighted to above mentioned bloggers. Special thanks to the above sites and bloggers for giving me permission to post their photos.