Hello summer! Ok, summer hasn’t “officially” started, but I couldn’t help celebrate a little when I heard Pinnacle Vodka came out with some new flavors recently including Cucumber Watermelon, Peach, and Blackberry! For my friends who do not drink, I have a few substitution ideas for you that I’m sure you’ll enjoy just as much! This Cucumber Watermelon Spatini reminds me of being at a spa and summertime all in one! Hope you also enjoyed my recent Peach & Honey Sangria Slushies and my recent giveaways! I’m looking forward to bringing you some summertime drinks, snacks, entrees, and desserts soon!!
The drink is super snappy! Just blend together some chopped watermelon, cucumber, fresh mint, lime juice, and Pinnacle Cucumber Watermelon Vodka until smooth. If it’s a little chunky, strain the drink, before pouring into glasses.
For my friends who don’t drink, you can substitute water, lemon-lime soda, or even prepared lemonade or limeade for the vodka.
Anyone else love summer????
I’m just a poor blogger and all I ask for is a little love to keep me going. So please don’t forget to ENTER my current giveaways for some great prizes! If you like this recipe, please follow me on FACEBOOK or TWITTER. You can also sign-up to receive my recipes and posts by EMAIL or RSS. My recipes are original creations and owned by me unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy my recipes or pictures without my permission. Thanks for visiting Snappy Gourmet!
|Cucumber Watermelon Spatini|| || |
- 2 cups chopped seedless watermelon
- ⅔ cup chopped peeled & seeded cucumber
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 6 tablespoons Pinnacle Cucumber Watermelon Vodka
- Garnish (optional): Lime slices
- Place watermelon, cucumber, mint, lime juice, and vodka in blender. Process until smooth. Strain if desired.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with lime slices if desired.
Other Cucumber Watermelon recipes I thought you would like: