Another quick and easy chicken recipe for you today with a little help from Hellmann’s! This Parmesan Bruschetta Chicken is perfect for a quick weeknight meal! It’s a twist on the classic bruschetta. Although bruschetta generally doesn’t include meat, adding chicken turns it into an easy delicious dinner. The recipe is adapted from Hellmann’s Parmesan-Crusted Bruschetta Chicken recipe and if you missed the other two recent chicken recipes I posted, check out the Crunchy Mexican Tortilla Chicken and Caribbean Oven-Fried Chicken. Both are easy, quick, and delicious! Also be sure to enter my GIVEAWAYS including one great giveaway sponsored by Hellmann’s. Time is running out to enter!
We’re always looking for new quick and easy chicken recipes here in my house. Hellmann’s has some great recipes on their website including some “Twists on Classics”. Do you have a classic recipe you like to change-up? The Hellmann’s “Chicken Change-Up” campaign is still going on as well if you recall from my previous posts. Until April 30th, parents across the U.S. can also participate in the Hellmann’s “Chicken Change-Up” by trying one of Hellmann’s featured chicken recipes, share recipe reviews, and share advice on dinnertime obstacles. Hellmann’s is also having a sweepstakes for a chance to win a $5000 grocery store gift card and other daily prizes. You can also visit Hellmann’s Facebook page to participate in their Chicken Change-Up and find more dinner ideas and enter to win prizes. Hellmann’s has also provided me with some GREAT prizes to give away to one of my readers so check out my GIVEAWAYS for more information.
This recipe is super easy to make! The chicken breasts I had were quite large so I cut them in half and pounded them slightly with a meat mallet so that they would cook evenly. I made a big batch of this recipe because I knew my family would love it so the portions in the pictures are more than the recipe is written for. I wanted to make a lot so that we could have it again later in the week! Why dirty the kitchen again?!
Next, I lined some baking sheets with silpats and placed the chicken on top of a metal cooling rack. That way air can get under the chicken and prevent the chicken from getting too soggy! Spread the mayonnaise on top of the chicken and sprinkle the cheese and bread crumbs on top.
While the chicken is baking, I mixed together some chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, and Italian dressing. I also toasted 4 slices of good white bread but you could use any kind of bread or omit. Place the chicken on the top of the toast, then top with the bruschetta mix and basil. Enjoy!
I’m just a poor blogger and all I ask for is a little love to keep me going. So please don’t forget to ENTER my current giveaways for some great prizes! If you like this recipe, please follow me on FACEBOOK or TWITTER. You can also sign-up to receive my recipes and posts by EMAIL or RSS. My recipes are original creations and owned by me unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy my recipes or pictures without my permission. Thanks for visiting Snappy Gourmet!
|Parmesan Bruschetta Chicken||
- ½ cup Hellmann’s mayonnaise
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1- to 1¼ lbs.)
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- ½ cup tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- ½ cup cucumbers, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup Wish-Bone Robusto Italian Dressing or Wish-Bone Italian Dressing
- 4 slices bread, toasted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves or 1 tsp. dried basil leaves, crushed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread mayonnaise over chicken breasts. Combine cheese and bread crumbs and sprinkle over chicken. Place chicken on baking sheets that have been lined with parchment paper, lined with aluminum foil that has been sprayed lightly with nonstick baking spray, or on cooling racks over baking sheets.
- Bake chicken at about 425 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, and Italian dressing in medium bowl.
- To serve, place each piece of chicken on a slice of toast and top with bruschetta mixture and basil.
Other Twists on Classics from Hellmann’s I thought you may enjoy:
- Caesar Crusted Chicken – Hellmann’s
- Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu – Hellmann’s
- Spinach & Almond Topped Chicken – Hellmann’s
- Parmesan-Crusted Bruschetta Chicken – Hellmann’s
This is a sponsored post. Samples of Hellmann’s mayonnaise were provided to me to try and create the recipes, however all other incentives and compensation will be given away as prizes in an upcoming giveaway. All opinions stated are my own.
 NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Hellmann’s Chicken Change-Up is sponsored by Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 18 or older. Begins 12:00 PM ET on 03/01/12 & ends 11:59 AM ET on 04/30/12. For official rules, visit the ‘Chicken Change-Up’ tab on the Hellmann’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/hellmanns <http://www.facebook.com/hellmanns>