Last day of my quick and easy spreads that are perfect for your Super Bowl parties, potlucks, and get-togethers! Hope you enjoyed the previous three including the Rosemary, Lemon, & Feta Spread, Blue Cheese, Bacon, & Onion Spread, and Caribbean Shrimp Spread. Today’s Sundried Tomato & Basil Spread is just as quick and easy and ready in minutes! Next week I hope to have a few Valentine’s Day inspired recipes and maybe a cocktail for you!
Only 5 ingredients (plus salt/pepper if desired) in this Sundried Tomato & Basil Spread including cream cheese, sundried tomatoes, fresh basil, shredded Italian blend cheese, and garlic.
I’m just a poor blogger and all I ask for is a little love to keep me going. So please don’t forget to ENTER my current giveaways for some great prizes! If you like this recipe, please follow me on FACEBOOK or TWITTER. You can also sign-up to receive my recipes and posts by EMAIL or RSS. My recipes are original creations and owned by me unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy my recipes or pictures without my permission. Thanks for visiting Snappy Gourmet!
|Sundried Tomato & Basil Spread|| |
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Italian blend shredded cheese
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes in oil, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Serving suggestions: vegetables, crackers, toasted baguette slices, pretzels, etc.
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together cream cheese, Italian blend cheese, tomatoes, basil, and garlic until well combined (or place in a food processor and process several times until just combined). Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
A few other similar recipes from other sites that I thought you might enjoy:
- Jalapeno Popper Dip – My Baking Addiction
- Roasted Red Pepper & Walnut Dip – Nooschi
- Roasted Garlic Hummus – The Novice Chef