Everyone always asks me for new chicken recipes. Let’s face it, we all love chicken, but it can get boring and we’re never sure what to make with it. It’s a great way to use leftover chicken or turkey you may have in the fridge. This is a fun recipe that the kids could easily help with. These Ranch Chicken Club Salad Sliders are a perfect recipe for a party, picnic, or even for a kids lunch.
This is a super easy recipe! The only time consuming part is chopping up the chicken, cheese, and bacon. I used Swiss cheese but you can use any kind of cheese.
Any kind of creamy salad dressing would work well. Caesar dressing would be a great substitute.
|Ranch Chicken Club Salad Sliders||
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Ranch salad dressing
- 1½ cups precooked chicken, chopped
- ⅓ cup Swiss cheese, shredded or finely chopped
- ⅓ precooked bacon, crumbled
- 8 small rolls, split & lightly toasted if desired
- ¾ cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
- ½ cup tomato, finely chopped
- In a large mixing bowl stir together mayonnaise and salad dressing until combined. Stir in chicken, cheese, and bacon until combined.
- To assemble, spoon some chicken salad on each bottom side of roll. Top with lettuce and tomato, then top part of roll. Secure with toothpicks if desired.
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: You can substitute chopped turkey for the chicken and any kind of cheese for the Swiss. Any creamy type salad dressing could also be substituted for the Ranch salad dressing.
[For more recipes visit Snappy Gourmet (http://www.snappygourmet.com); sign-up for posts via email or RSS; or follow on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.]